COVID 19 UPDATE
The surgery is open as usual, however we have additional precautions in place to help minimize the spread of the virus, in accordance with the HSE guidelines.
We are still seeing patients that are booked in, however we will not accept walk in appointments. If you need to see the GP, please ring reception and explain your symptoms and the reason for the appointment. The reception will then advise you on the next steps.
We are not using our waiting room facility and therefore ask that when you arrive, you call us and let us know. Then as soon as the GP is free, the reception team will give you a call and ask you to come straight up. Please use hand sanitizer gel before and after your appointment.
Please do not bring additional unnecessary people to the appointment.
We are receiving an increased volume of prescription requests along with all the additional workload that has come with the pandemic.
- Please only request prescriptions that are due for renewal. Many pharmacies are only dispensing a one script/one month supply basis.
- Please allow at least 48 hours for a prescription to be prepared. With the additional workload there may be a delay in the system, please be considerate of this and patient with our staff.
- Please email requests when possible.
- We cannot facilitate posting prescriptions. We may be able to drop prescriptions to Adrienne Dunne Pharmacy Ballinteer , once the surgery is finished but we cannot guarantee this as staff have additional tasks and jobs to cover.
- If you know one of our elderly patients, we would be grateful if you check with them if they need a prescription.
All Non-Urgent queries and tasks will be dealt with AFTER urgent and emergency issues. Please be reasonable with your requests and have patience where needed.